Discounted car parking is available from Cutlers’ Hall for a number of QPark car parks across the City. Please see details of the car parks and deals below:
- QPark Rockingham Street S1 4NL: £4 per 12 hours
- QPark Charles Street S1 2NA: £6 per 12 hours
- QPark Sheffield Station S1 4AA: £7 per 12 hours
To redeem the discount, please scan the car parking ticket on your way out of the Cutlers’ Hall, at the machine located at reception. This will then take the car parking price down to the amount stated above. If unsure please ask a member of staff and they will be happy to assist.
NCP Arundel Gate & NCP Campo Lane
Access is available from both sides of Arundel Gate. All Cutlers Hall guests can get a special car parking rate of £6.50 for up to 12 hours. On entry to both car parks take a voucher at the barrier and park your car. Take the voucher with you, do not leave it in your car. When you are ready to leave the Cutlers’ Hall go to our Reception desk to validate your voucher here you will be issued an additional voucher which you will take back to the car park and enter both in to the ticket machine, your initial ticket and then ours which will then entitle you to the discounted rate.
- Leave the M1 at Junction 33 and follow the A630/A57 (Sheffield Parkway) to Sheffield to the Park Square Roundabout.
- Follow the lane marked 'City A61N' at the fourth exit, keeping Pond's Forge Swimming & Leisure Centre on your left, follow signs to the Theatres/Hallam University.
- Travel up the hill through the first set of traffic lights, at the next set of traffic lights, veer right, you will pass the Poundland store on your left. PLEASE NOTE: road is signposted access only, but travel up this road for 150-200 yards and Cutlers’ Hall is on your left between Tesco and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- The Cutlers’ Hall has big silver doors and is directly opposite the Cathedral.
The Cutlers' Hall is located 800 metres from Sheffield's Railway Station, a short walk or taxi journey away.
The tram can be boarded at Sheffield Railway station and drops off directly in front of the Hall (tram stop Cathedral Station).